Legal and Energy consulting
We help clients achieve outstanding results for their energy and infrastructure projects in developing countries.
- Ministry of Finance in Sub-Saharan African nation; advising on best practices in oil and gas taxation for revenue, customs and energy officials; assessing needs for tax administration and auditing technology tools.
- East African Energy and Revenue Government officials: developed oil and gas taxation training for revenue and audit officials.
- Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (UDeCOTT) ; business development adviser responsible for revitalizing downtown Government campus retail property.
- Chemtech Resins Limited, $200 Million Petrochemicals Complex; appointed interim CEO; prepared project finance documentation, negotiated for government co-investment; managed environmental clearance.
- Westlake Chemical, $1.2 Billion Polyethylene Project; appointed VP-External Affairs, managed environmental, legal and communication teams; led public stakeholder meetings; coordinated Government approval process.
- Sural (Venezuela), $500 Million Aluminum Smelter; negotiated and executed project agreements with government joint venture partner.
- Nippon Oil Corporation, E&P and LNG investment evaluation; advised on upstream bid submissions for deep water blocks.
- Embassy of Trinidad and Tobago, Special Attaché for Energy; co-lobbyist for Trinidad and Tobago on Capitol Hill on trade and energy matters.
- US$1.2 Billion Atlantic LNG Train 4 Project; lead government counsel for project agreement and commercial agreements with shareholders and the Minister of Energy.